Although Florida has returned to its normal humid self, we had one week of fabulous, cool weather.
Obviously, I took advantage of it and broke out the boots. I'm a huge fan of the texture and rich colors of this look.
- I bought the sweater over the summer, and have worn it incessantly. It's a great linen blend with the most lovely mother of pearl buttons down the back and the neck. I normally pair this with a pair of black denim shorts; it looks fabulous with a half-tuck.
- I found these pants when I was on a mad hunt for velvet pants. These exceeded my expectations. The color and fabric are so yummy, and the high-waist and button details add a little something extra. They're only sold at Bloomies and on sale now!
- These boots are my go to. I got them a few years ago, and bust them out as much as possible. They're definitely an investment piece, but they take on all the elements and I love the lift they give me. You can find similar here.
- I got this purse as an alternative to my Prada mini tote. Don't get me wrong, I wear my Prada tote to death, but I usually reach for this one if I'm going out. Recently, I've been choosing it over the other since it's so simple and durable. It's on sale too! (on sale!)
- These sunglasses are my absolute favorite. Everyone should own them.