Black & Blue
Hello hello hello!
I am in pure shock how fast this year has whizzed on by. I haven't had a second to breathe, but I'm not complaining. I love keeping busy, I simply do not do boring. I'm working on learning on how to relax, but I just don't think it's for me. As of late, I have been securing my plans for another NYC summer working and living. It's all quite enthralling, and I would love to skip to that part of the year; it's my favorite. That being said, follow my Instagram @piperaustin for more regular updates and random tips and tricks! Hope you enjoy this easy look as much as I do.
1. The purse: red is my absolute favorite color, hands down. This purse has gotten so much love and use. It fits so much and I love how structured it is. You've seen it here before, but it still remains in my top 5 favorites. The red color is sold out, but there are many other colors to choose from.
2. The jacket: this piece is very new to me and I've been babying it. I finally invested in a high-quality leather jacket and I couldn't be happier. I've had my eye on this beauty for quite some time. I had to go up several sizes because my arms were too big (lol, thanks to my trainer). The leather is butter, and I highly recommend.
3. The pants , here or here: i'm a huge fan of loose pants. These are chic, comfy, and trendy!! They have variations of these bad boys literally everywhere. I got mine way back at Bloomies and can't find them so I linked a few of my favorites.
4. The shirt: i've worn this shirt to death and have had to rebuy it several times. This basic is perfect for high waisted anything, it's cheap, and it's comfy.
5. The shoes: they're basic as hell and everyone and their mother owns a pair, but there's a reason they do! These are one of my go-to's because they can dress down a look so easily/ dress up a yoga-pant-idgaf vibe.
Until next time,