Fall Lust List
Hi from New York!
I was one of the lucky few able to flee Florida before Irma and I'm lucky enough to be headed back tomorrow. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by Irma and Harvey. Praying for the remainder of hurricane season to be uneventful.
Because of the storm, I've been out of school for quite some time, thus I've had a dangerous amount of time online shopping.
I present to you, my fall lust list! The heat is relentless in Florida... all year long. Because of this, I indulge in seasons meticulously and sparingly. Take a look!
1. This sleeveless linen blazer from AYR is ideal for layering in the heat. Shop it here
2. I love easy. This Vince silk slip skirt is the epitome of easy. It's super transitional and you can wear it with a tee, a chunky knit or a feminine blouse. Shop it here
3. These shoes are a glass of Bordeaux in a thick crystal glass. How can you get more scrumptious and decadent than that? These with cropped denim are what dreams are made of. Shop it here.
4. Veronica Beard is killing it this season, and I want everything! The tuxedo stripe, buttons, and baby boot leg join for a fabulously unique pair of denim. Shop it here.
5. Again, another beautiful piece by Veronica Beard. Pair it with a white tee and destroyed denim for a dressed down look. Shop it here
6. Who doesn't love a good tartan? Barbour is a classic and this cape is perfect for draping. Shop it here
7. I'm obsessed with this army green Clare V. tote. Perfect size, perfect color, and it' suede. How could I say no? Shop it here.
8. This Free People thermal is super easy, comfy and a fun take on a basic. Shop it here.
9. Since it's quite warm in Florida, I swap jeans out for cutoffs often. I'm lunging after these Alexander Wang shorts. Shop it here.
10. These will forever be on my lust list. Buy it here.