Day to Night Luxe
Happy New Years!
I just got back from Hawaii and I'm extremely jet-lagged, but I know I have no room to complain! I finally feel like I'm at the tail end of the holidays and I can take a deep breath. Although I'm not back in Miami yet, I am back in Jupiter and have been able to check some things off of my to-do list. I recently decided to revamp my guest bedroom, and as such, I've been spending far too much time scouring the web for inspo and adding items to virtual carts. I'm thinking of featuring little bits and pieces of the journey on le blog. As per this outfit, I again wanted to play with layers in the Florida heat and some luxe fabrics like waxed denim and satin. I've added two options: one for daytime and one for nightime.
The First Look:
- The YSL bag has been my go-to for quite a long time now. It's perfect for everyday activities because of the grained leather, metal feet, and comfy leather strap.
- I got these pony hair loafers a while back, and honestly have not worn them a ton. As such, they are completely wiped off of the internet. I did find these super cute loafers that are similar though. I could go on and on about my love for loafers, but I'll spare you.
- Full disclosure, I stole these black waxed jeans from my sister. They give off the leather pant vibe without the price tag and general fear of ruining them.
- I love L'ACADEMIE, and this satin tank does not disappoint. Super luxurious to the touch and the perfect cut.
- Originally I got this white vest for high school graduation. I wore a slip under it, paired it with a leather belt and bright pink Jimmy Choos. It's been hanging in my closet ever since... Until I repurposed this bad boy and I've been wearing it non-stop! I'm pretty sure it's sold out, since I got it years ago, but here is a similar look.
The Second Look:
I traded the loafers for some simple heels and a more "night time" purse.
- I've talked about this purse many times. It's the perfect mini take on a classic piece.
- I have these shoes in 3 colors. They're so comfortable and easy to throw on with any outfit. I definitely recommend trying these babies out for yourself!